Located in the impeccably restored landmark DeVinne Press Building, Astor Center is comprised of four distinct spaces:
the Study, the Kitchen,the Gallery and the Lounge .
Whether you are planning an elegant social event, a corporate training or gathering, an art showing, a filming session, or a host of other
possibilities, Astor Center offers an array of exceptional options to create a memorable and effective event.
Please contact Fatima Bautista with any questions you may have, or...
- Ideal for presentations, product launches, and private food and wine tastings
- 36 stadium seats complement a custom demonstration kitchen
- Equipped with three plasma screens and mounted cameras making the Study ideal for meetings and demonstrations
- The Elements of Wine: Tasting and Pairing with Food
- Beer 101: Domestic Craft Beers
- The Craft of the Cocktail: Hands-On Mixology
- Fully equipped for professional production, also perfect for private demos and dinner parties
- Team building events, brainstorming sessions
- Media shoots
- Homemade Pasta (with optional Greenmarket Walking Tour)
- Make-your-own-Pizza (with optional Little Italy Walking Tour)
- Rustic Tuscan Cooking
- From receptions to dinners to meetings, the Gallery provides an exceptional setting for all types of entertaining.
- Preserved cast iron columns, spacious vaulted ceilings, and warm exposed brick
- 1700 Square Feet: 150 capacity for receptions, 100 for dinners or lunches
- Bar capacity for four mixologists
- Showcase demonstration kitchen
- Banquette seating